Solicitors, Spanish Conveyancing Services, Property Lawyers - Costa Blanca, Torrevieja, Spain

Rodas Consulting S.L.

Danish Norska Swedish Nederland Nederland Fran�aise

Legal Services

Mortgage Calculator
 

FREE INVESTMENT PROPERTY IN SPAIN (FREE ADVICE * )

*OUR INVESTMENT ADVICE IS FREE; you only have to pay the conveyancing´s fee if you decides to buy the investment property and choose us as your lawyer in the purchase process.

We will make your investment free risk, safe and very easy

We have good working relationship and contacts with the builders and estate agents on the Costa del Blanca and Costa Calida area, and if you want you can obtain the profit of our perfect local knowledge of the area, market prices, builders, estates agents, best areas, etc.... You can benefit in five ways.

FIRST.- Every year the property prices increasing annually at a steady 15% in Spain, imagine the possibilities if you also 'buy low' in such a market. While your are waiting to completed the purchase, your money will be working hard for you in that time (normally if it´s a off plan property the completion will be between 12-24 months).

SECOND.- When you sell the property your profit can legally be free of capital gains tax or pay the minnimum with our advice.

THIRD.- THE BUYING PRICES ARE OFTEN LOWER because 1) the developer will be keen to sell property as early as possible to minimise their own risk and to get access to cash as early as possible. 2) we´ll contact directly with builders and you will not pay commissions.

FOURTH.- IF YOU WANT TO BUY YOU ONLY NEED THE 30% OF THE PRICE BECAUSE THE 70% OR 80% OF THE PRICE YOU CAN OBTAIN WITH A SPANISH MORTGAGE. (We´ll obtain for you because we usually working with the mains spanish banks).

FITH.- AND THE BEST OPTION IT´S IF YOU HAVE 100% OF THE PROPERTY PRICE YOU CAN BUY, FOR EXAMPLE 3 PROPERTIES; paying in cash only the 30 % or LESS, of each property, and the other 70% plus registration costs you will pay with the mortgage. And the end you will have 3 properties for the price of one and your benefit will be more.

Once you have boutgh you only have to keep the property 1 year and sell these to obtain A BIG BIG PROFIT ( minnimum of 15% of each property , in total around 35-45%). And also while you are waiting to sell the property you can pay the mortgage´s quote with a rent contract, and with this the profit will be more. We can invest your money in the best oportunities properties, we can provide you with a first class service. For further information on this service and possible investment opportunities in purchasing properties off plan, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Yours sincerely,
GUSTAVO JURADO CORTÉS Solicitor & Lawyer

 

© RODAS CONSULTING SL IS A COMPANY REGISTERED IN SPAIN WITH REGISTRATION
NUMBER B-53805917 AND REGULATED BY THE LAW SOCIETY

Copyright || Disclaimer || Aviso Legal